Filta Environmental Extends FiltaFOG Range with New Cyclone LL
Industry-leading GRU now available with lower connection heights.
Environmental and waste management specialist Filta Group has extended its FiltaFog Cyclone range of Grease Recovery Units with the addition of a new LL model for lower connection heights. Together with the standard model, FiltaFog Cyclone LL offers a solution for all commercial kitchens and has already proved a success for a new Wagamama restaurant in the West Midlands.
Unimagined Levels of Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) Retention
Lowest Energy Consumption of any GRU
Answering Wagamama’s Kitchen Challenges
Edward Palin, commercial director for Filta Group, said:
“FiltaFog Cyclone is a revolutionary product and this technology has already been received fantastically well since it was launched in the UK last year after 15 years of development. Now, the additional of the LL model for lower connection heights gives our distribution partners greater flexibility when specifying the technology. It provides a market-leading solution without the need for a pump which can add to the maintenance challenges in a busy kitchen.”
Features & Benefits of the Cyclone LL
- Industry leading grease removal – approximately 2,000 litres of quality oil recovered every year with a value of £400
- The lowest energy consumption of any GRU
- Easy staff daily maintenance – save time
- De-waters and filters out food waste – no sludge, reducing drain blockages
- Low power costs – save £500 per year compared with other units
- Unique two stage FOG separation and recovery
- Connection height of 126mm inlet and 65mm outlet, operating on a gravity feed
- Less than 25 parts per million FOG at outlet
- Self-closing inlet to protect the unit from food waste, ensuring the unit maintains peak performance between service intervals
- No requirement for staff to remove covers – reduced cleaning time, better hygiene and no odours
To find out how Filta Environmental can help you make operational improvements and financial savings, please visit call us 01788 550100 or contact us online now.
Date of issue: 22nd July 2021
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 01788 550100