The Next Generation of automatic grease traps
The FiltaFOG Cyclone is a grease recovery unit (also known as an automatic grease trap) that has been 15 years in the making. The system has been designed by grease trap engineers working directly in the field. It takes the very best features and industry-innovations and incorporates experience-led design improvements to create a robust, user-friendly and high-performance grease trap. It is a grease trap that is environmentally friendly and saves on energy costs.
Built without compromise
- Industry leading grease removal levels – approximately 2,000 litres of quality oil recovered every year with a value of £400.
- No odours – better working environment
- Easy staff daily maintenance – save time
- De-waters and filters out food waste – no sludge, reducing drain blockages
- Low power costs – save over £1,500 on other units
Fill the form below for a free consultation
Do you need some expert help with a grease management solution? Your current grease trap no working as it supposed to? If so, fill in the below and we’ll get back to you asap.
FiltaFOG Cyclone Features
- The World’s first Hydro Cyclonic enhanced Grease Recovery Unit with 8 independent Hydro Cyclones
- Unique two stage FOG separation and recovery
- As low as 25 parts per million FOG at outlet
- Sealed outlet so no sewer gas smells
- Self-Closing Inlet to protect the unit from food waste, ensuring the unit maintains peak performance between service intervals
- No requirement for staff to remove covers so reduced cleaning time, better hygiene and no smell
- The Low Level Cyclone work in conjunction with low floor standing Combi-ovens
- The lowest energy consumption of any GRU costing as little as 3 pence a day to run – saving a typical kitchen thousands of pounds over the lifetime of the unit
- Heavy Duty 2.5 mm, 304 Stainless Steel construction with a ten-year warranty
- All-in-one Oil Chute and FOG Cassette reducing daily maintenance operations
- Heavy duty Stainless-steel FOG Cassette and Food Basket
- No heater element
- High quality recovered oil can be added to UCO for use as Biofuel as the moisture content is less than 1%
- Patent pending
8 Core Design Principles
The FiltaFOG Cyclone has been designed with innovation at its core and solves many criticisms previously aimed at grease recovery units. The unit has been designed by grease trap engineers working directly in the field and features 8 core design principles:
- Best in class durability / build quality
- Ultra low energy
- Ultra high grease removal
- Minimal parts to replace
- No odours/bad smells
- No plastic
- Simple staff maintenance
Installation at a Leading Fast-Food restaurant
Installation at a Leading Healthcare Premises
Installation at a Leading Gastro-pub
Configure your Grease Recovery Unit
Enter your sink dimensions to calculate your flow rate and size your GRU.
Let Us Help
Do you need some expert help with a grease management solution? or your current grease trap is not working as it supposed to? If so, fill in the below and we’ll get back to you asap.