Thermo Guard Solo
Have you worked out how to manage and prevent customers and staff with a fever entering your premises yet?
As workplaces and public area start to open, scanning people for elevated skin temperature is essential.
Rapid Deployed Elevated Temperature Screening
Our free-standing station is available as a counter stand, short stand (60cm), tall stand (100cm) or wall-mounted.
- Rapid response temperature – Takes temperature within 2 seconds
- Steady and safe traffic of up to one person every two seconds
- Simple and clear fever alarms to notify immediately upon detection
- Thermal imaging powered by Heimann Sensor to reduce false alarms
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact, protecting you and your co-workers
- Able to measure from 0.3 – 0.8 metres
- Temperature range 28ºc to 43ºc
- High Accuracy ±0.3°C
- Access control sync with automatic doors or ticket systems to restrict entry for those with a fever
- Option for Facial recognition to capture and store valuable data
- Height options – Floor standing and countertop models
- Setup included – no onsite IT support or connection
- Minimal operator training required – intuitive use
The Thermo Guard Solo is available as a counter stand, short stand – perfect for use in Schools (60cm), tall stand for adult height (100cm) or wall fixed using our wall mount bracket.
There is also the optional add-ons of a hand sanitiser and ticket dispenser to those that are granted entry after having their temperature checked.
RK3288 quad-core Corex-A18 @ 1.8G
|Power & Consumption||
DC 12V consumption below 18W
28°C to 43°C
0.3 – 0.8 Metres
WiFi and Bluetooth compatible
Find out all you need to know about our temperature/fever screening camera in our frequently asked questions.
Our customer service team are always on hand to offer the guidance and knowledge you need to help ensure your premises is safe to reopen following the coronavirus pandemic. Get in touch today or take a look at the list of frequently asked questions below to find the answer you’re looking for!
Outdoor wind and sun can easily affect the surface temperatures of human bodies and the working status of the camera, which results in a deviation between the measured skin surface temperature and the actual body temperature.
To ensure accuracy, we strongly recommend applying the solutions indoors.
No, the system is a standalone requiring no support for the IT department so no network connection is required
Yes, if you want it connected to the network we can do this with your IT department.
No. A high temperature is a possible symptom of Covid 19 and we are providing a solution to screen for a raised temperature only. This is not a medical device.
Do not jeopardise your business, staff and client health by taking the risk of spreading dangerous bacteria and viruses, such as the Coronavirus.
Download our Thermo Guard Solo product brochure today and protect your environment, staff and customers from the coronavirus!
Let Us Help
Do you need some expert help with preventing customers and staff with a fever entering your premises?
If so, fill in the below and we’ll get back to you asap!