Introducing the next generation of GRU: The GreaseMaster Cyclone
We’re so excited to introduce the launch of a new ground-breaking solution, The GreaseMaster Cyclone, the World’s first Hydro Cyclonic enhanced GRU with eight independent Hydro Cyclones.
The GreaseMaster Cyclone delivers industry-leading levels of Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) separation whilst using less energy than traditional GRUs and thanks to it’s unique design is near odour-free. Billed as the next generation of GRUs for large catering outlets, it addresses all the concerns of existing technologies after 15 years in development, designed by engineers working directly in the field. The GreaseMaster Cyclone allows operators to meet their obligations with a host of added benefits.
The system is estimated to remove in the region of 2,000 litres of oil from sink waste every year, the recovered oil can then be re-purposed for biofuel. In addition the ultra-high performance system removes over 99.9% of oil carried in the waste effluent and protects against drain blockages or water company compliance.
Keeping you Compliant
Research shows more than 70 percent of drain blockages and backups within a commercial kitchen are caused by the build-up of FOG generated from washing pots, pans and plates. The potential costs go beyond compliance, because drain blockages often need emergency call-outs with bills, not to mention the risk of further complications elsewhere in the water system.
Raising the standard
“This is a truly revolutionary product which sets a new standard for grease recovery units. The Cyclone unit is the result of input from engineers across the Filta business. It has been 15 years in the making to create a unit that takes the best technology and design principles and addresses the short-falls of other units on the market.”
“Suitable for drainage systems, dishwashers/pot wash areas, rotisserie ovens and combi ovens, the GreaseMaster Cyclone de-waters and filters out food waste to reduce drain blockages and can save on power costs when compared with other units. At a time when regulations are becoming increasingly stringent, it provides a trusted, all-encompassing solution – all with the backing of a company which has been at the forefront of innovation in grease management for nearly 20 years.”
Features and benefits
- Industry leading grease removal removing over 99.9% in tests
- Guaranteed compliance with your Water Company
- Ultra low energy consumption
- Sealed and odour free
- Easy staff daily maintenance – save time
- De-waters and filters out food waste – no sludge, reducing drain blockages
- Unique two stage FOG separation and recovery
- Self-closing inlet to protect the unit from food waste, ensuring the unit maintains peak performance between service intervals
- No requirement for staff to remove covers – reduced cleaning time, better hygiene and no odours
- Heavy-duty 2.5mm, 304 stainless steel construction with a ten-year warranty
- High quality recovered oil can be added to UCO for use as Biofuel as the moisture content is less than 1%