We pride ourselves on running an environmentally progressive company. Therefore, we are committed to offering products and services that have a positive impact on the environment, whilst continually striving to improve our own environmental performance.
As a team of grease management professionals, we understand the importance of protecting the environment and following the correct waste legislation. To find out how we could help with grease disposal in your commercial kitchen, contact our team today.
Our Environmental Policy requires that we:
- Comply with all environmental legislation, environmental benchmarks, approved codes of practice and guidance produced by regulatory bodies where these relate to our activities.
- Provide all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction, and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy.
- Maintain an environmental management system in accordance with the basic requirements as set out in BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
- Avoid potential pollution by ensuring that waste oil is suitably bonded and contained in accordance with our environmental permit.
- Minimise waste to landfill by anticipating waste generation and segregating waste that can be practically reused or recycled in order to protect and preserve the natural environment.
- Co-ordinate deliveries and collections so as to minimise business mileage.
- Use energy, materials, and other natural resources as efficiently as possible, giving particular regard to the long term sustainability of consumable items.
This policy is communicated to our directors, staff, clients, suppliers and contractors, and is regularly audited. We actively seek their collaboration in its implementation and require them to ensure that their own work, so far as is reasonably practical, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.